Here is Clinton, #74.
And Colton, #73. We yelled loud enough for him to hear us and look.
Sylvia, Magan (Colton's girlfriend), Jane, and Frank were all there to cheer them on. Clinton's girlfriend, Becca and her mom were there too but I didn't get a picture of them.
All the players and coaches praying before the game. Only 70 of the top seniors from the state are ask to participate in this bowl game.

Let the game begin!! See Colton playing center.
I'm sorry Clinton, I'm don't remember what position you played. But I did get a good picture of him blocking this guy.
Jon sat up at the top so he could video the game.
Mr. Jim and Ms. Bonnie made the trip too. Here is Kacie, Mr. Jim and Zach being silly. Sorry Ms. Bonnie, Zach got right in front of your face. But I wanted to give you credit for being there.
Clinton and Colton played on the Blue Grizzlies team against the Red Saints. For someone who is a New Orleans Saints fan, it is weird to be rooting against the Saints. Well, as you can see, the game didn't turn out like we had hoped it would but I think Clinton and Colton did a great job.
The coach talking to them after the game. Colton and Clinton are there in the middle.
This is the group picture after the game.
Of course, the boys wore there own helmets. I love the Homer Pelicans.
And I love those two Crumpler boys.
Mr. Jim and Ms. Bonnie made the trip too. Here is Kacie, Mr. Jim and Zach being silly. Sorry Ms. Bonnie, Zach got right in front of your face. But I wanted to give you credit for being there.
The coach talking to them after the game. Colton and Clinton are there in the middle.
This is the group picture after the game.
Of course, the boys wore there own helmets. I love the Homer Pelicans.

And I love those two Crumpler boys.

We are all very proud of Clinton and Colton for even being chosen for the team. Like I said before, only 70 from the state was picked. I personally think that was one smart coach to include these two.
Charlene
No comments:
Post a Comment