This is our friends Ben and Theresa. Ben didn't get to far from that TV. He was watching his LSU Tigers show out. Their son Zack is usually with them but couldn't make it this year because he was on a skiing trip with the church. I understand totally Zack, given the chance I would have been snow skiing too. The Booth family is one of our favorite vacation buddies.
This is the first year Shawn and Deloria was with us. It took them a little while but eventually they made themselves at home. Food and football, what more could a teenage boy want? (Never mind, don't answer that.)
Shea was so excited her buddy Tyler was coming over. Here they are waiting on someone to fix them something to drink. Tyler is Kim and Perry's youngest.
Theresa and Kelsey are listening to something Lori is telling. Kelsey belongs to Lori and Tommy. Tommy, unfortunately, had to work and didn't get to come.
If you were anywhere around Homer Wednesday night, you know it was about 30 degrees. But do you think that would stop those kids from going riding 4-wheelers in the mud and water? No, it did not. Here is Zach and Kacie all wrapped up with the plan to stay warm during the ride. This happens to be the only picture I have of Zach from that night. I'm sure he was there, or at least I think he was.
Clinton and Becca were all ready to ride. Where in the world is your hat, girl? Your ears are going to freeze.
Ms. Theresa just stood in line to get to hold that precious baby. She finally got her turn and look who came stole her away, Mr. Perry. Mr. Perry loves to rock those babies. They look like they are having a serious conversation don't they. He sang little Maddie to sleep and then rocked himself to sleep.
Here is Maddie May and her Lolly. I love this picture, it is so sweet.
The kids made it back from their 4-wheeler ride. I don't think all those clothes kept them as warm as they would have liked. Here is Clinton and Colton.
Jake was rocking out with Rock Band. I love that style Jake.
After the cold 4-wheeler ride Kacie wasn't feeling well. This where I found her.
It's MIDNIGHT; HAPPY NEW YEAR. Then the fireworks began. Ethan brought Ginger out to enjoy her first firework show. Guess what, she didn't like it.
Grant and Kelsey watching and trying to stay warm around the fire pit.
Lori and Melissa looking all pretty for the camera.
Lori and Kelsey decided it may be a little safer on the other side of the door. One of those crazy boys were throwing bottle rockets, one slipped out of their hand and came right in the middle of the watching crowd. Needless to say, we sent them out in the pasture after that.
Melissa, Kim, Perry, and Ethan trying to stay warm. Looks like Ethan was probable texting. I would bet big buck its Emily.
Only picture I have of the actual fireworks. Not real impressive but I was more concerned for my safety that with pictures.
And this is a picture we get every year. Mr. Perry and his suga Shea. They are normally piled up in the chair during the fireworks because Shea doesn't like the loud noise. This year Shea watched but from inside the house. So it was after the firework show they had their picture made. Shea loves Mr. Perry.
2 comments:
We always have such a good time hangin out at your house on New Years Eve! Lovin all the pics!
That baby looks just like Amanda!!
Post a Comment