Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Prayer Request

Hello everyone. I am wanting all of you to keep my friend Perry and his family in your prayer. His mother, Glo, passed away yesterday. I talked with Perry this morning and he told me he was there with her, which he is thankful for. She was a very sweet lady and will be greatly missed. Be assured she is resting with Jesus tonight.

Also I got a message from my cousin Sylvia today. The granddaughter of the nurse at her school is in need of prayer. She was born five days ago and is experiencing some serious complications. They flew her to Tulsa where she is in NICU and will probable be there quite a while. This is the message I got from Sylvia: "need a prayer warrior! check out the blog: kellyskornerblog.com This is our school nurse's new grandbaby. The family is solid in their faith, and any prayers are welcome."

I know first-hand how scary it is to have your little one in NICU all hooked up to tubes and not to be able to hold her. So, please say a prayer for baby Harper and her family. Read Kelly's blog at the link above for her story.

Charlene

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

The prayers are being heard! Keep them coming!
Sylvia