Jeremy is the oldest, 19, then Zach, 16, and Brandon, 15. Jeremy and Brandon are my youngest brother's, Keith, sons. Zach and Brandon are only 10 months apart in age so they have been close buddies their entire lives.
I wanted to make sure you saw this picture of my handsome son and handsome nephews. You may want to look really close because this could possible be the last time you see all three of these guys in a tux at the same time AND smiling (except at a wedding, maybe).
I'll be posting about last weekend here in a couple of days, camping at the lake with friends and a Killgore family reunion. Y'all come back now, ya hear?
Charlene
2 comments:
I am glad you found Jeremy, I would have hated for him to be just floating around in syberspace somewhere. I think they are very handsome boys and I am so proud of them. They also just happen to have some more handsome cousins that are not shown. Mamaw
So glad my boy wasn't lost in the internet cyber world somewhere! :-) those are some GOOD LOOKIN BOYS!
Post a Comment