OK, I'm finally back...now, more fun times to share!!
 |
| It's always a fun mess at Mamaw's |
 |
| Jake, Brandon, and Zach |
 |
| Kenneth, Daniel, and Sue |
 |
| Carol, Weyland, Brittney, Jeremy, and Jake |
 |
| Jake, Brandon, Zach, Keith, Michelle, and John David |
 |
| Lissa and Mamaw Mary stopped for a minute to pose. |
 |
| Caroline and Shea opening presents |
 |
| Sweet little Fife girls, Sadie and Harley |
 |
| John David's beautiful family |
 |
| Lissa playing with the girls |
 |
| Shea, Randy, and Donna |
 |
| Donna and Kenneth. He's not as grumpy as he looks |
 |
| Zach, Grant, Weyland, and Daniel. |
 |
| Mamaw Mary had a package under the tree from Aunt Shirley and Uncle Clyde. |
 |
| She almost cried when she read the card. |
 |
| At this point, she still had not figured out what it is. |
 |
| This is the point she figured it out...they bought her a new laptop. |
 |
| I was playing with my new camera. Cool picture of Brandon and Daniel. |
 |
| Sue was my model for the day and what a beautiful model she is! |
 |
| Weyland and Grant were trying to figure out how to use Grant's GPS I got him for Christmas. |
 |
| I though maybe reading the instructions might help...silly girl |
 |
| Michelle |
 |
| John David |
 |
| Our new addition...I made April show me the little baby. I can't wait till July 4th. Take a look at Randy's and Donna's face, do you think they are happy about that baby too. |
 |
| The happy mama and daddy |
 |
| Jason you need to move, you are squishing that baby. |
 |
| Look, that is going to be one pretty little baby!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment