Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Less than a year behind...

I thought I would try and do a little catching up on my blog post.  I found three posts from last Christmas (2010) that I had finished just never hit the publish button.  Soooo, since it's the middle of November, 2011, I decided I should probable go ahead and get these on here.  I have a lot of catching up to do like my sweet baby Lillie making her appearance into this big ol' world, Nicole and Scott's wedding, vacations, weekend trips to the lake with friends, etc., and of course I will have a post for my dear, sweet friend Connie who we lost to cancer in June, (I've started on this one, just can't seem to finish it up).  Eventually, maybe one day, I will get caught up - or maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part.  Anyway, just keep checking and one day you'll be surprised to see some new pictures and find out what's been happening with the Killgores.

No comments: