It's been two months since our last family wedding. I acquired a beautiful new niece, Brittnay, when Jeremy married her on April 16, 2011. Of course, I claimed her long before then!
Jeremy and Cory finally decided it was time to get dressed. I have to tell you, those guys were making me nervous in waiting till the last minute to get dressed.
This would be the first of many times I asked Jeremy stop and look at me so I could make his picture. I will admit though, that he was a pretty good sport about it.
Jake and Brandon weren't in to big of a hurry to get dressed either.
Ayden, Brittnay's nephew, was busy hiding in the choir robes. Helyn, Brittnay's sister, was doing her best to get him out.
The beautiful bride putting her makeup on, getting ready for the big event.
Brittnay didn't look like she was putting to much trust in Ashley. Looks like she's about to say, "Don't you poke me in the eye."
Melissa and Keith with their soon to be daughter-in-law.
The bridal party, minus the groom of course. This was made before the wedding.
I love this picture. One of my favorite pictures from my wedding was the one with my daddy and Grant's daddy kissing my cheeks.
Brittnay had three beautiful flower girls.
 |
| Helyn, Daisey, Brittnay, and Shea |
Shea was so excited about getting a new cousin...
and I was very happy about Brittnay becoming my niece!
You can take the bride out of the country but you can't take country out of the bride.
I just couldn't see her wearing anything but these boots under that wedding dress.
 |
| The very happy, and might I add, beautiful, mother-of-the-groom, Melissa. |
 |
| My baby brother and a proud father-of-the-groom, Keith |
 |
| Awww, Jeremy, it's gonna be ok, we are almost through making pictures.....not!! | | | | |
 |
| Jeremy, Keith and Jake...the silly goof |
Keith and Melissa have some handsome boys, don't you think?
 |
| Jake, Jeremy, Melissa, Keith and Brandon |
 |
| Jeremy with his Kimmy and Leenie |
There was this small mishap...well, you see, what had happened was, I was trying to straighten Jake's tie so when I tried to unbutton his vest the button just popped off in my hand. Awwww, dang!!
 |
| Never fear, Mamaw Mary was near. I'm so glad Melissa brought a small sewing kit. |
 |
| Little Ayden was just sitting so patiently, waiting on his turn to have his picture made |
 |
| Brandon and his little buddy, Ayden |
Jason was sitting patiently too, just waiting his turn.
 |
| Ariel and Brittney |
 |
| Colyn, Kelsey, Cory and Lindsey |
 |
| Jeremy and his Aunt Melanie |
If I know these two (and I know these two), they are probably trying to decide what to do to the car and how to get to Jeremy before he gets in the car.
 |
| Brandon and John David looking like they are up to something |
Some of the guest starting to arrive
 |
| Lindsey, Courtney, Zach, and Sadie |
This is part of the Smith crew that was there. Michael and his kids came in from Texas.
 |
| First row...Michael, Bradley, Courtney, Ashlyn, Aunt Faye. Second row...Randy, Donna, Weyland, Carol, Sue. Third row...George and Gary |
|
|
 |
| Mamaw Mary and Jason |
 |
| Looks like April was concentrating on that pin. |
 |
| Cory, Papaw Norris, and Colyn were waiting on the wedding to start. |
She is always smiling that beautiful smile and he is always trying to mess up my pictures by sticking out his tongue.
 |
| John David and Sadie |
Melissa said she looked like Willow Smith in this picture..."I whip my hair back and forth". hahaha (And if you are one of the lucky people who have never heard that song all I can say is "good for you.")
 |
| Brandon with his cute little smile |
 |
| Bro. Jerry Dark and Jeremy watching the wedding party come in. |
 |
| Best man, Jason, and Maid-of-honor, Ashley |
Jeremy seeing his beautiful bride walking down the aisle.
 |
| Saying their vows |
 |
| Yellow roses for their mothers. |
 |
| Brittnay gave one to Melissa. |
 |
| And Jeremy gave one to Tammy. |
 |
| One rose on the memory table for Brittnay's father. |
 |
| You may kiss the bride. |
 |
| Mr. and Mrs. Jeremy Keith Smith |
They are both looking a little more relaxed now.
 |
| Such a cute couple!! |
These two together could mean t-r-o-u-b-l-e. Well, maybe not these days, but I know a time when this was a true statement.
 |
| Keith and Tommy |
 |
| Papaw Norris, and Mamaw Mary are waiting for family pictures after the ceremony |
 |
| Hauling her into the reception |
 |
| I think this is just before their first dance. |
 |
| The Wedding Cake |
 |
| The Groom's Cake |
 |
| Brittnay |
 |
| Jeremy |
Shea didn't want to dance with Jeremy during the money dance, she just wanted to give him some money. I got a feeling that was fine and dandy with Jeremy.
 |
| Jeremy and Shea |
 |
| Silly Shea and her daddy |
 |
| Jeremy and Brittnay were getting ready to leave the reception |
 |
| Brittnay made it to the car |
Ooooooh, John David, we all see you...Would that be yucky, gooey stuff you are putting under that door handle? I knew it!!!
 |
| What you doing John David? |
And they are off. .
I pray they have a long, beautiful life together that is always full of love and respect for each other.
-
-
-
And here are four more pictures I wanted to add but for whatever reason they refuse to move where I wanted them so here they are, stuck at the bottom of the page.
 |
| Melissa and her beautiful new daughter-in-law. |
 |
| Grant and I |
 |
The newly weds, Jeremy and Brittnay
|
 |
| Hylan, Hunter, and Shea |
Congratulations to you both...personally, I think you both got lucky!!
Love you,
Leenie
1 comment:
Thank you Leenie for making this for Jeremy and Brittany.....can't wait to show them...made me cry "again" looking through all the pics of the day! love you!
Post a Comment