| They must have been pretty good |
Looks like Santa made it...cookies and milk are all gone.
And it looks like he even left a little something behind.
| This stop must have lightened his load |
Shea got a trampoline. The last trampoline she and Zach had got blown away in the tornado 6 years ago so it was time for a replacement.
Opening presents...
| Ginger wants to help open presents |
| An MP3 player!!! |
Ginger got a fox and a raccoon. Neither have stuffing so I don't have to clean up after her now.
| She drug them in the middle of all the fun, |
What's in there Shea?
It's that chandelier you have been wanting!!!
Zach had to hold it up so she could see it.
Is that something you've been wanting, Zach?
If it has Saints written on it, he's happy.
If it has Saints written on it, he's happy.
| A Saints clock that looks like a scoreboard. |
I think this is Grant's GPS. I got him a hand-held so he can start his goecaching.
Just when we thought all the presents were opened, I happened upon one more for Zach.
| Box #1 - inside are gift card and another wrapped box. |
| Box #2 - inside are more gift cards and another wrapped box. |
| Box #3 - inside is a Saints decal and a letter. |
This is the letter Zach found in the third box. For those of you that don't know, Zach has a red Chevy S-10 he calls Lil Red.
I would love to take credit for the letter, but can't. A friend of mine, Vicki Temple, wrote it. Just gave her a few details about Lil Red and this is what she came up with. Thanks, Vicki!!
Finally, the last box...what's in box???
He looks really surprised...what is it, what is it?| Keys to a new truck!!!!! - a Black Chevrolet Silverado |
| This was one happy and surprised guy |
Shea got the new boots she wanted, although they weren't zebra stripped. Have you ever looked for zebra stripped boots for a nine year old? Santa found zebra stripped rain boots but not snow boots.
I think we all had a great Christmas, I know I did. I love watching the kids open gifts and find something they really wanted!! I got a new camera and I love it, I just have to figure out all the settings now.
And of course, the greatest gift we have ever or will ever receive...Happy Birthday Jesus!!
Charlene
And of course, the greatest gift we have ever or will ever receive...Happy Birthday Jesus!!
Charlene
No comments:
Post a Comment