Just look at that sweet little face. I think she looks like her mama in this picture, and her mama is beautiful.
This is Iris' boys. For this picture you can't tell which of these guys are more proud of this baby, Uncle Kevin or her daddy. That's Uncle Kevin holding her.
And oh my goodness, just look at that proud grandma. When Grant and I got to the hospital, Iris met us at the elevator. She was grinning for ear-to-ear and Grant told her she was just "oozing".
We decided this picture proved she was "oozing". Just a glow all around...LOL.
Kevin, Iris, Sarina, and Mikey. I know most people call him Mike now but some habits are just hard for me to break. Iris and Kenny have two boys, Kevin and Katie have two boys, so it was about time to introduce a little girl in to this family, don't you think.
What a blessed child Sarina is to have a grandmother like Iris. She looks like she knows already just how lucky she is.
And baby makes three...
Mikey and Jessica with their new little angel.
Now, before I close out this post, I have to show you a picture of the grandsons. Conner, with Katie, and Cooper, with Kevin. Congratulation to you all,
Charlene
2 comments:
This is a precious family. I love them all. To bad Grandad could not be there that day but he had to be out of town working.Love all of you. Aunt Mary
I know Iris Nell was "oozing" especially more that day, but honestly I'vc never known her not to be grinning from ear to ear on a normal day! Congratulations on the new little one...she's beautiful!
Post a Comment