This one was for Michelle. John David has one Saturday night but because of the dance recital Grant didn't get to go to his. Just look how cute she is all pinked-up (I don't think that is really a word). They even had a pink hat with flowers for her to put on.
This is Michelle with her two daughters, Harley and Sadie. So, with this wedding we get three new girls in our family.
They got a lot of nice and useful gifts. Michelle loved the gift from Lissa and Unkie.
This is Harley, one of our gifts from Michelle. Oh, we love our new gift. Have you ever seen a bow that big? 
Can you see the shawl Michelle has on? A friend of hers crocheted it for her and gave it to her at the shower. Matched her dress just perfect. It was absolutely beautiful.
Michelle posing with her cake.
Have you ever made a wedding dress out of toilet paper? Well, neither have I. And technically, I still haven't but at least now I have seen it done. I make a better photographer than designer. so I just made pictures.
Have you ever made a wedding dress out of toilet paper? Well, neither have I. And technically, I still haven't but at least now I have seen it done. I make a better photographer than designer. so I just made pictures.
Let's see, there was Harley, one of Michelle's friend's daughters, Shea, and Sadie making Michelle's dress. Here they are just getting started.
A little further into the masterpiece. Michelle is holding on tight to that cup. What is in there Michelle?
You see Michelle still hasn't put that glass down yet, just swapped hands. (I know, I know, it was strawberry punch.) I think Michelle was trying to put her two-cents in on the design of this dress.
But Sadie says, "Nope, I'm the head designer, you be quite". Sadie is our other gift from Michelle.

Ms. Rita, Carol's mom, was our second bride. I see Jennifer, Carol and Linda making her dress. I think there were some other designers helping but I can't remember who it was, sorry.
I have to tell you that Ms. Rita's dress was a little tight. She was having a hard time walking. I have heard of your pantyhose falling down around your ankles but never your whole dress.
Ms. Rita, Carol's mom, was our second bride. I see Jennifer, Carol and Linda making her dress. I think there were some other designers helping but I can't remember who it was, sorry.
Ms. Rita is looking ever so beautiful in her new designer gown.
Jennifer was our next bride. One of her designers was Maegan but I can't remember the names of all her designer's either. I'm sorry ladies, I'm not real good with names, as if you haven't noticed.
A back view of the dress. Jennifer's dress even had a train on it. But the rumor around the church was that one of her designers is an art teacher so they may have had the upper hand.
Look at the big bow on the front. See the lady on the left, she had the coolest St. Jude tattoo on her foot. I wanted to get a picture of it but I let her get away before I got one. I am thinking I might just have to have one of those. You know how I love St. Jude.
And the winning design. The dress was beautiful but the head piece, well, it made it look like she had been to the ER with a head injury. HAHAHA, just kidding Jennifer, you looked lovely.
The three ladies modeling the new creations. If any of you are needing a UNIQUE wedding dress, just contact any of the ladies that were at the shower and they will be happy to make you one. At a very good price, I'm sure.
Michelle with her new Mamaw.
Michelle with her buddies. I haven't been around these ladies much but I can tell they have a good time together.
So, there ends another wedding shower. We had a really good time. I can't wait until Michelle and her girls join our family. Hurry up John David and Michelle, what are y'all waiting on anyway?
And the winning design. The dress was beautiful but the head piece, well, it made it look like she had been to the ER with a head injury. HAHAHA, just kidding Jennifer, you looked lovely.
The three ladies modeling the new creations. If any of you are needing a UNIQUE wedding dress, just contact any of the ladies that were at the shower and they will be happy to make you one. At a very good price, I'm sure.
Michelle with her new Mamaw.
Charlene
P.S. The "Shake for Jake" tickets are on sell now. I already have ours so go to www.jakesfoundation.org to purchase yours and join us. It is June 20th at the West Monroe Civic Center. It is a lot of fun and the band that will be there is the same one from last year and they are terrific. I can give you more information if you are interested, just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment