Jason filling his plate at the rehearsal dinner.
I told you earlier that the food was good, right? Well, looks like Jason wanted to show you just how good it is.
Mamaw (my mama), Granny (my second mama), Hodrick, Kimmy and Brandon, with his back to us, poses for a picture.
Nicole looked so pretty all dressed up.
Shea was waving at John David and Michelle as they were walking up.

Donna getting all spruced up before the wedding started. She kept fussing at me about taking these pictures. I don't know why won't let me take pictures in peace.
Mamaw Mary and Zach.
Mamaw Mary and Zach.
Here is Zach and Grant taking it easy before the wedding started.

My little brother, Keith, and his family. Brandon, open your eyes next time please, but other than that, a really good picture.
Cassie was trying to get everybody into place for a picture. It looks like she has Randy's attention.
Shea was a little bored with all the pre-wedding preparations so her daddy had to take her inside to sit with Mamaw Ruth, if for no other reason than to keep her from getting filthy.

Jason was trying to pin the flowers on Kim.
Then it was Granny's turn.
And then Mamaw but Randy had to take over.
Lissa and Jason before the wedding.
Here are Jason's grandmothers, Mamaw (Mary Smith) and Granny (Gloria Maddry Caskey). Oh my goodness, I love these two ladies. They are both very, very special people.
And then Mamaw but Randy had to take over.
Lissa and Jason before the wedding.
Kim, Hodrick and Granny waiting on the wedding to start.
John David and Michelle. Yep, we'll have another wedding sometimes soon. (I hope it's soon).
John David and Michelle. Yep, we'll have another wedding sometimes soon. (I hope it's soon).
Me and my Mary Cake. She lives in Florida and I don't get to see her near as much as I would like to. I didn't get to spend much time with her on this trip but I enjoyed the time I did spend with her.
This is my oldest brother, Weyland, with all his girls, Michelle, Carol, Caroline, Mary Kate and Jennifer.
me and my two BFFs, Kim and Sylvia. 
Mamaw and Mary Kate.
Shea didn't want to wear her flowers in her hair after the wedding was over and she gave them to Charlie, Nicole's boyfriend. I think all the pictures I have of Charlie at the wedding he has on Shea's flowers. He is so funny. Nicole looks like she isn't sure what to think of this. 
Mamaw and Mary Kate.
April was trying to get everyone together to get the last of the pictures made, she had places to go and people to see. She looks like she is really serious about this. Randy says that's what she had looked like for a week, with her hands on her hips like that. hehehe You get him April, he really said that!!
Aunt Faye and Randy. They were trying to behave sitting there together.
Shea wanted her picture made with Aunt Donna. Rumors are she will officially be her aunt pretty soon. Yeah, I'm so excited about having Donna as a sister-in-law.
Chocolate covered strawberries at the reception were a BIG hit with Shea.
Mamaw was tying April's bow.
Here is April enjoying visiting with her friends at the reception.
Mamaw was tying April's bow.
Here is April enjoying visiting with her friends at the reception.
April with her mom and dad.
Nicole and Charlie. What happened to your flowers Charlie?
Of course, little Maddie made it to the wedding. This is Maddie with her precious mommy, Amanda. Amanda found out Maddie loves wedding cake, but who doesn't.
Ms. Judy giving Jason a hug. Ms. Judy did a fantastic job with the reception and the rehearsal dinner. 
Donna and Randy posing for a picture. A great picture, I might add.
Carol and Weyland took a great picture also.
Here is Jennifer, Mary Kate, and Rodney. I let John David and Michelle get out of there before I got a picture of all of them together.
I don't know exactly why this pictures cracked me up. It looks like Randy is up to something, doesn't it? He is standing in the back with his bubble while everyone else is all lined up, like they are suppose to be, waiting on the bride and groom. Or, is he just simply trying to figure out how to blow bubbles. Whatever it is, he is concentrating on it.
Jason getting ready to throw, or shoot, the garter. Michael, April's brother, caught it. He was the only one that would even try. The rest of the single guys were big ole chickens, I guess.
Donna and Randy posing for a picture. A great picture, I might add.
Here they come through a wall of bubbles. I don't see Randy in this picture, wonder if he ever figured it out. Just picking on you Randy, I know you know how to blow bubbles. 
Jason getting ready to throw, or shoot, the garter. Michael, April's brother, caught it. He was the only one that would even try. The rest of the single guys were big ole chickens, I guess.
Little Chloe missed her mommy while she was taking pictures. Looks like Cassie may have missed little Chloe too.
On a side note: Cassie has started her own business as a photographer. She did a fantastic job with this wedding. If you are in need of a photographer look her up online at http://www.cassiestokerphotography.com/. (Just a little public service announcement for you all). You can also go there and see the bridal pictures she took of April and Jennifer.
There you go, that's all my pictures from before, during, and after the wedding. Well, that is not really true, that's not ALL my pictures but that's all I'm posting. It's hard to pick out the ones to use. I made about 200 pictures which is the reason I was able to share so many. I hope you enjoyed them.
Charlene
1 comment:
wonderful job leenie...just wonderful!
Post a Comment