Well, now that the LSU Tigers have won the National Championship I can sit down and update my blog. Oh my goodness, they were making me nervous for a while but they played some ball and won. WOOHOO, GEAUX TIGERS. (Sylvia, I do not need any nasty comments from you about this. LOL)
Anyway, I wanted to show you guys a picture of my friend Connie. Remember from the last post, Connie is the one Kim and I got the BELIEVE bracelet for, the one that is kicking some cancer in the tail? There she is in the middle. Her husband, Tony is standing behind her. I don't know Tony well but from what Connie tells me he is an answer to her prayers. He has stood by her this entire time. So, I may not know him well, but I sure do like him. And there is Shea stuffing her face with oatmeal cookies.

Me, Connie and Kim. Look at that smile on Connie's face, she is smiling all the time. 

Kim is probable gonna fuss at me about putting this picture on here because she has her mouth open. Well, what can I say, I post em like I see em.

And one more. Connie has that serious look going on, but it's still a smile.

Shea is still feeding her face. That child eats a lot to be so skinny.

Looks like Shea may have been pulling Grant's hair instead of just giving him bunny ears.

Connie doesn't have to go back to Chicago for 6 weeks, where before she was going back every 21 days. She is sooooo happy and I am sooooo happy for her. I thank the Lord, the Great Physician for his healing hands and I pray she continues to fight that monster until it is completely gone from her body.
When I talked to her Saturday she told me she was "celebrating life". I bet she is!!!!
Have a blessed day,
Charlene
1 comment:
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! You Just Show Them Connie!!! God is still in control!!!
Post a Comment