Goodness Gracious, I have a child that is now officially a senior in high school. Can that really be possible? I guess since he still has a week left of his junior year, he is really not a senior just yet, but don't tell him and his classmates that.
They were so ready to get their senior rings. They don't get them until after the seniors graduate, so they had a little ring ceremony after graduation Monday night. This isn't the entire class but all I could get in the picture at the time. Zach has only been with this class for 2 years but he feels like he has been with them the whole time.
Zach and some of his friends.

Here is Zach with two of his best buddies, Kevin and Ethan, showing off their new rings. These two are regulars at my house. Ethan and Zach have been going to school together since 4 year old kindergarten. I may have only given birth to just one boy but I sure do have a lot of "sons".
And we all know this one here is a permanent fixture at my house. Kacie gets her ring next year.
I couldn't get a good picture of the top of the ring but this is a picture of the side. I think it is a really pretty ring and I think he did a great job picking it out. 
Only one more year of high school for him, I can't believe it. I am happy and sad all at the same time. I'm sure all you moms know what I mean.
Only one more year of high school for him, I can't believe it. I am happy and sad all at the same time. I'm sure all you moms know what I mean.
-
I love you Zachie and I am very proud of you!!!!! I guess he is getting to old for me to keep calling him Zachie.
-
Have a wonderful day,
Charlene
1 comment:
Leenie, Your home is like our home was when all of you were growing up. I always had rather the friends were at our house instead of running the roads. Thanks for one of my wonderful grandsons, enjoy him while you can because he will soon be in collage and gone from home.
Post a Comment