Grant's cousin, Shelly and her husband, Scott, are going to have a baby. She is due in June, her name is Anna Elise, and her big brother is Garrett. I can't wait!! She got a lot of really cute and really useful things. All I know is that baby BETTER be a girl. There is going to be some exchanging going on if not. This is Shelly opening gifts.
Saturday evening Jason and April had a bridal shower at April's sister's house. Just a couple of more weeks for these two and they will be married. The wedding is outside by the ponds at my mother's house so let's all pray for it to stop raining for a while so things can dry up and for NO RAIN on May 23rd.
-
These next few pictures are Jason and April in a nutshell!! They are so funny together and always has lots of fun together. Look at April, she just never knows what Jason is going to do (or say) next.
The happy couple, Jason and April. As of May 23, 2009, Mr. & Mrs. Jason Smith. Wow, that is weird for me to type. Hard to believe Jason is old enough to be a husband.
Jason's proud daddy, my brother, Randy. He is holding Donna's granddaughter, Chloe. She is sooo cute.
And Jason's proud mama, one of my very bestest friends, Kim and me, his proud aunt.
And proud grandmother, Mamaw Mary with Randy. There's Donna in back, holding Chloe.
I had to show you this picture. Shea got chocolate on her elbow. Melissa, Kim and I saw her trying to lick it off, so we just watched to see if she could do it. And no, you can not lick your elbow.We all love you Jason and April. We are so happy to have April as a member of our family!!
Charlene
1 comment:
I LOVE THE PIC of Shea licking the chocolate...that was too funny!!! That girl knows she loves some chocolate....(I not posed to have chocolate!!!) I will never forget it!
Post a Comment