Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I can't believe my little boy is 18...

An 18 year old...yes, he is!!! Time to open your present. What could it be? When he got home, first thing he said as he walked in the house was, "well, I didn't see that truck in the driveway". Sorry Boo, maybe next time. ☺
But he did get something he has been wanting for awhile. He got a droid. I think he was quite pleased with his present.With VBS going on this week, Shea and I didn't have time to make him a cake so I bought one. Notice though, that Shea had to put her own personally touches on it. She was a little disappointed that she didn't get to decorate the entire cake.
Grant, Zach, Courtney and Shea. Courtney is going to have to learn she can't hid from the camera around me.
Everybody now...♪♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ♪♫, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, ♪♫, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ZACH, ♪♫, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ♪♫ !!! AND MANY MORE!!!Look at all that smoke from all those candles. Now, on to the really important stuff, to figure out how to operate that phone.I reminded him that turning 18 didn't mean you were grown...his response, "nope, but I'm one year closer", with a big ol' smile on his face. (Man, you gotta love that kid) Happy birthday, Zach. I love you!!
Keep smiling,
Charlene
P.S. If you aren't smiling, start

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zach!! I was going to ask you what a "droid" was - I've never heard of it but you answered my question. I am assuming that Courtney is his girlfriend. These kids are growing up way too fast!! The cake looked yummy!

Debbie