Suzie and her son J.T., who has been a patient at St. Jude himself. If I'm not mistaken, they only have to go back for a follow-up visit one more time and it is an "all clear" for J.T. Praise God and thank you St. Jude.Bro. Jerry, Ms. Pat, their granddaughter, Sue and Kenneth were there with their donations.
Keith, Shelly, Garrett (another one of our new team members), Charli, Kelsey and several others enjoyed a good meal after church.
This is some of the young folks we are planning on recruiting for next years marathon. Aubrey, Zach V., Ashley and Zach K. (second year team member)
Baby Anna even made it to the fundraiser. Her big brother, Garrett, will be headed to Memphis soon.
Jake's family came to support the fundraiser. Don (Jake's daddy), Uncle Todd, Staci (Jake's mama) and Aunt Mo. Jake's JinJin and one of her friends, Mickey, were there too and I can't believe I didn't get a picture of them.
Staci won the last door prize.
And guess who wanted to win it and didn't...Sorry Mo, maybe next year.
Staci, Mo, and Suzie.
When I get the pictures Lori made, I will do another post. I missed getting pictures of some of the people there. Thank you, thank you so much Suzie. We so appreciate everything you did.
Always Believing,
Charlene
No comments:
Post a Comment