Well here we go again. It's almost time for the St. Jude Marathon. It is December 5th in Memphis. Most of you know we have done this for the last two years. 

The first year Melissa and I headed to Memphis to help Team Jake cheer on the marathoners.
The next year, Melissa and I, along with Zach, Brandon and Jake headed to Memphis to participate in the Grizzlies House 5K run. 

The next year, Melissa and I, along with Zach, Brandon and Jake headed to Memphis to participate in the Grizzlies House 5K run. 

After we finished the 5K, we went to cheer on the marathoners.This year we have recruited Kim to go with us. So we will be leaving Homer headed to Memphis Friday, Dec. 4th to help TEAM JAKE raise some money for St. Jude.
If you would like to make a donation on my heroes page you can simply click on: www.mystjudeheroes.org/killgore or click on www.mystjudeheroes.org/zach to donate to Zach's page.
To get to Melissa, Kim, Brandon or Jake's page and to learn more about TEAM JAKE, go to www.believeteamjake.com and go down to sponsor a Team Jake member and click on their name and follow the directions.
I want to thank all of you who have made donations and all of you who consider a donation. Whether you can donate or not, please remember to keep all the patients, their families and friends, doctors and nurses in your prayers.
Always Believing,
Charlene
2 comments:
I forgot, but Melissa has her links posted on her blog at www.smithvilleusa.blogspot.com.
Our yearly trip! I hope we have many many years to come ..or at least till they find a cure!
Post a Comment