Sylvia and Chip's daughter, Jessica, turned 21 last week. Now that she is "legal", she wanted to go to the horse races. Here is the beautiful birthday girl. It's hard to believe she is 21 and my niece Nicole, will be 21 in April. Time sure flies. Check out Sylvia's blog, http://www.weldonwatch.blogspot.com/, for some pictures of Jessica throughout the years.
Here's a picture of the board at Oaklawn. I know you can't see it but it was snowing when I took this picture. When I called Shea to tell her, she asked me to take a picture of the snow. I forgot my camera so I had to make this one with my phone. 
Sylvia took one of Grant and I outside for her. (Look behind us, that bush has eyes).
After the races, we went to Outback to eat. Our waiter brought Jessica some ice cream for her birthday.

After dinner, we went dancing at Smileys. We had a really good time, great band, but I think everyone in Hot Springs was there. Grant and I even danced. It's been a long time since we have done that.
This picture shows how the evening ended. Shoes in hand and check out the band-aids on Sylvia's feet. Nice shoes, but not dancing shoes.

I enjoyed meeting Sylvia and Chip's friends. I have heard so much about them. I can see why Sylvia hangs out with them. They were all a lot of fun. Sylvia, thank you so much for inviting us. And, Jessica, I hope you had a good time.
Charlene
1 comment:
Hey Charlene. Is Jessica single? I have a sweet cousin who is 25 and looking for a good woman. His mom has put out an APB, and I am on the hunt! She is a cutie. Does she live around here or ARk?
LOVED the stories about your dad. He sounds like mine. FUNNY and you never know what he might do. Isn't it nice to have those memories of such a spontaeous dad?! Melanie
Post a Comment