It's Grant. Happy birthday!!! (Ignore the goof behind him). Still looking good after all these years.
We went to Mamaw and Papaw's house for a birthday lunch for Grant and Papaw. Their birthdays are only 8 days apart (and 30 years). This is Grant and Papaw posing. Now, do you see where Grant gets his good looks?
Since we were all there I took the opportunity to take pictures of the pretty little girls running around. Shea loves climbing in the trees in their yard. Sydney, on the other hand, is not quite as comfortable with tree climbing. Uncle G had to help her get up there.
I guess up in the trees are the only place these two go where they aren't wiggling around like little worms. Wow, they are girls on the go and I mean going all the time, they don't stop for nothing. Well maybe just to strike a pose.
Can you see that Shea is missing most of her front teeth? See lost three in about two weeks.
And I certainly can't leave out little Gemi. She is scattin' around everywhere now too. Look out, she will be climbing trees before you know it. Aw, look at Suzanne, she is such a good grandmother.
I guess up in the trees are the only place these two go where they aren't wiggling around like little worms. Wow, they are girls on the go and I mean going all the time, they don't stop for nothing. Well maybe just to strike a pose.
And I certainly can't leave out little Gemi. She is scattin' around everywhere now too. Look out, she will be climbing trees before you know it. Aw, look at Suzanne, she is such a good grandmother.
We missed our other girl, Kaleigh. She couldn't be there yesterday.
OK, back to the original reason for posting this blog today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANT!!! I hope you have at least 45 more.
Charlene
3 comments:
Well, Miss Ann made her world famous Carrot Cake and we enjoyed a piece at lunch. Since she is on weight watchers now she has been telling us all how many points are in the food we eat...welll.....Chris said he wondered if she had figured up how many points are in that birthday cake (today is also his birthday and he and Grant have to share a cake now)...anyway, back to the points..she came back here and asked me if there were 30 pieces in that cake....well, heck no! We might get 18 pieces out of one of those cakes...so at that, of the 20 points she can eat everyday..a piece of cake is 14 points. There goes supper!!! We decided that today was free points day! LOL
Happy Birthday Grant!!!!!!
Happy Birhday Grant and I hope you have many more, mamaw
Post a Comment