Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas and Family

December 13, my mom's side of the family came to her house for the first of many Christmas gatherings we had.

My cousin Iris and her husband Kenny live in Carthage,TX. They have two sons, Kevin and Mike. Mike didn't get to make it this year.
Oh my goodness, what can I say about this c-r-a-z-y man. Ummm, let's see..., naw, I'm not even going there. This is my Uncle Clyde. He and Aunt Shirley, my mom's sister, had to put up with me while I went to NLU. I lived next door to them so I could take care of them while I was there. Oh, sorry, I meant, they took care of me... Looks like Uncle Clyde and Kenny have found something to eat.If you have ever been to my mother's house during the holidays, you know you don't have to look very hard to find food. This is just one of the goodie tables.And desserts...yum, yum Crissy, Aunt Shirley, Brett, and Donna.These two are not twins although they look likes clones of each other. They belong to my cousin Sherm and Crissy.
Zach is never shy when it comes to food. Gary is just standing back waiting his turn.Kevin and Katie with their boys. They had to leave early because Konnor wasn't feeling well, but I did get a little smile out of him.Rodney, Carol, and Michelle relaxing.Kenny and Weyland Sherm and Crissy with their kiddos, minus Breanne. I had to add this one if for no other reason so you could see the expression on Brandon's face. I'm not sure what Ellery was telling him and I'm not sure he was agreeing to what ever it was. Brittney is looking at him like she is thinking "are you really going to believe that?".
Mama's old Santa Clause has been around a really long time. I can't remember when she got it but I know she had it when John David was little. Well, John David is 30 now, so you do the math.Shea took a picture of the stockings for her, Caroline and Aaron. Mama always puts out stocking for all the grandkids but after they turn 18 they don't get one anymore. That has been a sore subject with more than one of her grandkids. Randy is such the gentleman, making Donna sit on the floor...Peace out, Shea!!I wonder what it was Caroline was wanting Sadie to do. There is only one answer to that look right there as far as I'm concerned..."Ok, Caroline, whatever you want". And don't for a minute think Caroline doesn't know that about Leenie. Great picture of Weyland and Carol.I hope you all have a great day!!

Charlene

No comments: