Here are a few pictures from the first hour of her precious life. Just look at how beautiful that baby is.
I'm not so sure she appreciated that nurse messing with her.
I bet she was thinking "Finally, maybe now they will leave me alone".
Nothing like a nice warm incubator to make a baby happy.


Look I think she is smiling for her Aunt Leenie. She just knew she would be the subject of my next post.


Can't forget Jon, the proudest grandaddy in the world. See that smile?

I didn't get a picture of her mama, I really don't know that she was up for photographs but I did get one of her daddy. Here is Max. Max was hanging in there strong for Amanda all day. He does look a little tired in this picture, don't you think?

Sylvia is the proudest grandmother in the world. Just look how happy she is.

Can't forget Jon, the proudest grandaddy in the world. See that smile?

And the proudest GREAT-grandparents, Frank and Jane. I just don't know how Frank and Jane can be any more proud of that great-grandbaby than they are of their grandchildren. They do love those kids!

I love this picture. Me and my BFF. Sylvia has been one of my very BEST friends for a long time. I can't tell you all the fun we have had together (probable wouldn't tell you everything anyway.lol) Her entire family is so very special to me. I have always considered Amanda, Clinton, and Colton my other children. Wow, I remember when Sylvia was trying to get Amanda to stop taking a bottle and a pacifier and now Amanda is a mother. Time does fly.

I am so glad I had the opportunity to spend this special moment with her and Jon. It is kind of cool to be there with your friend when her first grandchild is born.
Amanda and Madelyn are both doing great. I saw Amanda before I left the hospital and she looked so pretty. I think motherhood is going to agree with her. Now I just want to get over there and get my hands on that baby. I have a big ol' kiss just waiting for the top of that sweet little head.
Charlene
2 comments:
What a beautiful baby girl..I can't wait to get my hands on her too Leenie!!!! Thanks for posting all these good pictures!
Hey Charlene... wow! That Baby looks a LOT like my Ellie when she was first born. Big ol' round head! HOpe she brings them as much joy! Melanie
See ya in Memphis! 376-7676
Post a Comment