Santa Clause came to Homer riding on a train.
I took the girls, Tristan, Hannah, and Shea to see him come in.
Amanda painting Jayden's face at the Santa Train Festival.
Hannah, Tristan, Jayden, and Shea with their faces painted. The girls saw Jayden there so we picked up one more for the day.
Later that afternoon was the Christmas parade. Emerson Oil had a Hawaiian Christmas float. The girls rode on the float.
Shea and Jayden were playing on Emerson's little cars before the parade started.
I hear Mrs. Ann called Santa and asked if he would make a trip to Homer for the parade. He was vacationing in Hawaii to rest up for the big night but decided to come on and help her out. Mrs. Ann has got some pull doesn't she?
Santa brought hula skirts and leis for everyone to wear.
And what would a float in the state Louisiana be without one of the biggest Saints fans on board...we got that covered with Mrs. Kim.
Santa and the girls.
Kim is putting some last minute touches on the float.
Christy was helping Kim out. I guess I could have been helping but someone had to take pictures, right?
The boys are getting ready for the parade to start.
Mrs. Ann was making sure everyone had plenty of candy and other goodies to throw.
The parade has started and we are in our spot to watch. My friend Teresa was on one of the floats.
Old Time Rock and Roll, they invited Elvis to ride with them.
Emerson's float bringing Hawaii to Louisiana.


Looks like the Chandler crew is pulling up the rear. I don't know for sure but from what I hear, Christy was on one of the dirt bikes and had a little mishap. Now, keep in mind this is all hearsay as I did not see it with my own eyes.
The next few pictures are some of the different floats and such:






This is the youth float from our church.
Oh, Ms. April...you are definitely the coolest chick around!!! And if don't believe me, just ask some of those kids riding on the float.
Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!!
Christy looks like she knew exactly what she was doing.
Fun times!!
Charlene
Charlene
No comments:
Post a Comment