Sunday, September 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEA!!! and Ramy

Shea shares a birthday with her Uncle Randy. She decided a few years ago that if she was going to have a birthday cake then Uncle Ramy had to have one. After all, it is his birthday too. For the last two years, she has decorated him one all by herself. She decided on a hot air balloon this year. Last year was a sailboat.
Happy Birthday Ramy!!!!
Between decorating the birthday cake and getting ready for her party, Shea decided to take Ginger for a little stroll around the house and the yard. She put a pillow in a suitcase with wheels and put Ginger in. Shea then decided it was to sunny outside for Ginger and got her a pair of sunglasses. Bless that little dog's heart, she is such a good sport.
Zach had to work at the fair barn so he didn't get to come to the party, (which I just know he was torn up about) so Shea opened the present from him before the party. A pair of Heely's. She was so excited.
Uncle Ramy, Aunt Donna, Cassie, Kaitlyn, Callie, and Chloe came over. The girls brought Shea presents and homemade birthday cards. They couldn't stay for the party because Kaitlyn was having her own birthday party in Haynesville that afternoon.Aunt Donna and Chloe. That baby is sooooooo precious. (and Aunt Donna is pretty precious herself)Here they are, the birthday boy and girl with their cakes.Callie, Kaitlyn, Shea and Ginger. Some of the girls that came to the party. Baby Gemi. Isn't she beautiful?
Shea wanted a birthday cake that said "Girls Rock". Kim had a lady that she works with make this cake. Not only was it exactly what she wanted, it tasted great. She is from Monroe and I can't remember her name but if you are interested in her making a cake for you let me know and I'll get the info from Kim.A friend of mine from Ruston made the cookies complete with personalized name tags. These were awesome too. I guess she can probable decorate a cookie with anything you want. Her name is Donna Strickland. Check out her blog at http://sweettreatsbaking.blogspot.com/
Shea wanted Lissa to come to her party and braid every body's hair.
And we painted fingernails...Hair all braided with glitter added...Sydney was next...
Painting little fingernails...Little Caroline getting her hair braided. Then it was Brenda's turn... Lissa wanted some sparklies in her hair. The Party Girls... Blowing out the candles... Opening birthday presents...
Shea always plays with this angel when she goes to Mamaw Ruth's house so this was part of her present from Mamaw and Papaw. When she opened it, she looked at Mamaw and said "hey, this is yours". She was so excited when she found out it was hers now. She got the ZhuZhu pet (hamster) she wanted from Kimmy. I think Kim made a lady a little mad at Toys R us because she got the last one.I didn't get a picture when she opened the present from Mom and Dad, but did get a video. I sure hope Nicole got a picture. We got her Miley Cyrus concert tickets. She could not believe it when she saw what it was. I was as excited about her getting them as she was, ok, maybe not AS excited but pretty excited. The concert is Oct. 24 in North Little Rock...we can't wait.

Lissa and Kimmy got busy trying to get the ZhuZhu pet's house together. We have to have a picture of these three together every year. I think I will find the ones from past years and get them on here later. Just to let everyone know, these two ladies are some of the key players in the "Let's spoil Shea" game.
The kids loved watching the hamster. They laughed and laughed.Lissa had so much fun fixing every ones hair, she had to work on Kimmy's too.Ahhh, perfect...After most everyone left, Lissa and Kimmy helped Sydney and Shea make balloon creations. Sydney wanted a flower, every time Melissa would try to make one and give it to her, Sydney would say, "that's not a flower". Suzanne and I had a blast watching them, it was sooo funny.
Happy birthday Shea. I love you my angel,
Mom
Well, it only took me two weeks to get this post finished. We have had a lot going on lately so I fell behind a little. I'm going to try to get caught up on the blog soon. I hope you all have a blessed week. Now, be sure and tell your family how much you love them, every chance you get!!!
Charlene

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so sweet!! I would be right there to help "spoil Shea" if I lived there. She is such a sweet child. So many pretty little girls! I loved seeing the pictures of Gemi & Sydney too. Thanks for sharing!!

Love you,
Debbie

Smithville USA said...

That's my little Sheabeelou!
I had a blast at that party fixin all those girls hair....we need to do that again...Who's birthday is first??? LOL, Me and Kimmy can have a party together and do it then...next July...LOL
Fun Fun Party!

Mary Smith said...

Mine is next, but don't have long hair.LOLblitards

Mary Smith said...

I typed the word that I was suppose to type after I wrote the message in the wrong place. Oh Me